People with diabetes make hourly decisions about their health, but only see a medical provider every few months. PATRONUS Healthcare model aligns with the realities of living with the disease to help people get healthy.Here’s how we do it.
- Continuous Remote MEDICAL Care
- Safe medication removal enabled by technology
- Powered by technology and data science, physicians and nurses provide expert medical care, when and where patients need it, via PATRONUS custom-designed app medical records system.
- Individualized Nutrition Therapy
- Effective and sustainable carbohydrate restriction
Our approach, based on a first-line therapy is tailored to each person and controls blood sugar without medications.
Every entry of symptoms and data goes straight to our clinicians
•Patients use their PATRONUS to log biomarker data (e.g. blood sugar) and symptoms, which is then made available to our clinician team. Our patients don't wait for months to get physician review of biomarkers like in the current standard of care.
We personalize everything, from nutrition to behavioural advice to medical care, to make success lastFood preferences (vegan, Mediterranean, fast food, etc), food access, religious beliefs, medication regimen, and more—we individualize and design for flexibility to ensure long-term health.
Our approach is designed for sustainability We don’t require surgery or ask patients to feel hungry all the time. Our approach uses carbohydrate restriction, a powerful therapeutic tool for people with type 2 diabetes, that lowers blood sugar while allowing people to eat to satisfaction.
Sign up to hear from us.